We envision a healthy Georgia Tech community that fosters an environment of academic success and personal development for all students.
We provide learning opportunities designed to empower students to make healthy decisions.
- Develop and implement evidence-based and theory-driven strategies addressing priority health issues and impediments to academic success.
- Provide training and educational opportunities that are strategically designed and evaluated to meet the health needs of GT students.
- Conduct research that informs practice and contributes knowledge to health promotion in higher education.
- Utilize effective health communication strategies that encourage healthy behavior.
- Develop and maintain collaborative partnerships to advocate for and advance the health of the student population.