Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 avocado, halved, peeled and deseeded.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 -2 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 2 tsp capers
- 2 tsp jalapenos
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hard boil the eggs – Add eggs to a medium size pot and cover completely with water. Over high heat bring to a rolling boil, remove from heat and cover. Leave eggs covered for 10-12 minutes. Remove eggs from pot with slotted spoon into and ice bath to cool. Peel eggs under running water.
- Slice hard boiled eggs in half and remove yolks. Set aside eggs whites and add yolks to a food processor or blender.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the food processor/blender and pulse to desired smooth consistency.
- Add filling to egg whites, sprinkle with paprika and enjoy!
Play around with the flavor profiles by substituting lemon or lime juice for the vinegar, or add a variety of spices!