Fall Inspired Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats
- 2 cups oat milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 pear, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
Additional toppings if desired
- Set aside half chopped apple and half chopped pear.
- Add all ingredients to instant pot.
- Set instant pot to pressure cook for 4 minutes and allow to naturally release for 10 minutes.
- Top with remaining apples and pears and other toppings as desired.
Add granola or nuts for some added crunch!