- 1 large whole grain tortilla
- 1 oz cheese (brie, Havarti or white cheddar)
- ¼ cup Georgia pecans, toasted
- ½ cup arugula
- 1 apple or pear, sliced
- Sprinkle entire tortilla with cheese.
- On one half of tortilla add pecans, arugula, and apple (or pear).
- Fold tortilla in half.
- In non-stick pan over medium heat, cook until cheese begins to melt and tortilla browns on one side (about 2 minutes)
- Flip and finish on opposite side (2 more minutes).
If you have extra ingredients, you could make a salad to have as well!