Poppin' Trail Mix
- 2 cups popped popcorn (1 tablespoon unpopped kernels)
- 1/4 cup nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews, or pistachios)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (raisins, craisins, dried apples, or dried cherries)
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Pop popcorn in microwave or on stove top per directions. *
- Combine popcorn with your choice of nuts and dried fruits, pumpkin seeds and chocolate chips for a perfect on-the-go snack!
A quick and easy way to pop popcorn is in a brown paper bag in the microwave. Add kernels to a brown paper bag, folding over the edge a few times to seal. Microwave for 1-2 minutes or until popping slows to 4-5 seconds apart.